Universities have crucial role in NEP implementation: Guv
The universities can play a crucial role in implementation of the new national education policy (NEP). The governor Baby Rani Maurya said this while discussing the new national education policy and other matters related to universities with vice chancellors of State universities at the Raj Bhawan on Wednesday.
The governor said that the NEP lays emphasis on vocational education and skill development. She asked every university to inform about the working plan and challenges under the NEP. Maurya also sought information about efforts taken by universities for online education and examination system.
Open university vice chancellor OPS Negi, technical university VC NS Chaudhary, Shri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University VC PP Dhyani, Sanskrit University VC Devi Prasad Tripathi, Doon University VC Ajeet Kumar Karnatak and Kumaon University VC NK Joshi also expressed their views in the meeting.
Thursday, 03 September 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- About 1/3 of GDMC staff infected with Covid-19 September 23, 2020
- IMA sees red over on inquiry of pvt labs September 23, 2020
- One day monsoon session of U’khand assembly today September 23, 2020
- One day session: Govt running away from discussion- Qazi Nizamuddin September 23, 2020
- City forest ‘Anand Van’ inaugurated at Jhajhra September 23, 2020