Canara Bank marks I-Day with zest
The Canara Bank regional office celebrated Independence Day with enthusiasm. The regional head PK Singh unfurled the tricolor after which ration was donated to Missionaries of Charity’s Sneha Sadan under CSR. Speaking on the occasion, Singh also stressed on the need for maintaining precautions against Covid-19 in these challenging times. The bank also felicitated sanitation workers as Covid warriors on the occasion. Divisional managers Rajesh Singh, SS Chauhan, Suwas Pradhan and others were present on the occasion.
UCO bank commits to self-reliant India
Independence Day was observed at the UCO Bank zonal office here with enthusiasm while observing necessary precautions in view of Covid-19. The zonal head Kusum Gupta hoisted the national flag. Gupta commended the bank staff for serving the nation by continuing essential banking services while observing social distancing and other governmental guidelines in view of Covid-19. It was also stated that the bank is committed to progress along with its customers to make India self reliant. Deputy zonal chief Bala Datt and branch manager Ankita Agrawal were also present on the occasion.
Tuesday, 18 August 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Moto E7 Plus with dual rear camera launched in India for Rs 9,499 September 24, 2020
- Bihar DGP quits, likely to take electoral plunge September 24, 2020
- Actor Poonam Pandey’s husband gets bail in assault case September 24, 2020
- Rohit stars in Mumbai Indians’ 49-run win over KKR September 24, 2020
- Rafale offset pact flouted: CAG September 24, 2020