Young singer garners 1 million views on You Tube
A young vocalist and rapper Shivam Sadana from Dehradun has crossed million views on his song “Kaint Teri Nazran” on his You Tube channel during the lockdown period. He also writes lyrics for his songs in Punjabi and Hindi which have elicited views and appreciation on the social media. Chal Humsafar was his first Hindi song released by T-Series. Two of his Punjabi songs Paave Gucci and Kaint Teri Nazran have together garnered more than 1 million (more than 12 lakh views) views on You Tube. His music is an amalgamation of both pop and hip-hop, interspersed with EDM urban beats.
“I want to grow as an independent artist and die as an independent artist. Young singers should start their own channel and become lyricists too because we become an artist when we start writing. Being an artist is all about being original in your content instead of copying someone else’s style or songs,” he opines.
A real estate professional, he advises music enthusiasts to make productive use of the time during the pandemic by writing, composing and practicing songs or music.
Monday, 01 June 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- 158 new Covid-19 patients reported in U’khand on Sunday June 1, 2020
- Cabinet minister Satpal Maharaj found positive for Covid-19 June 1, 2020
- State Govt issues guidelines for Unlock 1 in U’khand June 1, 2020
- State releases zone categorisation of districts June 1, 2020
- Many favour, some oppose extended window for commercial establishments June 1, 2020