The first Sushila Devi Memorial Volleyball Tournament organised by Uttaranchal University concluded on Thursday. International volleyball players Lalit Kumar and Ratish Nayar participated in the event as special guests.
Dean Rajesh Bahuguna said that 26 teams participated in the three-day tournament. In the women category, Uttaranchal University and DAV (PG) College reached the finals while Uttaranchal University and Maharaja Agrasen College, Solan clashed in the final round in the male category.
Maharaja Agrasen College won in the male category while DAV PG College won in the women category.
The university chancellor Jitendra Joshi, faculty members and students were also present on the occasion.
Friday, 08 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Picking smarter programs Is Simple November 9, 2019
- Ayodhya verdict today at 10.30am November 9, 2019
- Guv, CM greet people on State Foundation Day November 9, 2019
- Document, digitalise State history & culture: Irani November 9, 2019
- Celebratory state foundation week a farce- UKD November 9, 2019