A total of 82834 migrants have returned to Uttarakhand so far.
The Uttarakhand government has reached an understanding with the Indian Railways to transport thousands of labourers belonging to Bihar back to their home state. A major chunk of labourers stranded in Uttarakhand are from Bihar and total of 20,000 such people have shown interest to return back to their home state.
The transport secretary, Shailesh Bagauli told the media on Friday that state government has requested the railways to ply special trains for Bihar to transport these people. He said that 33990 people stranded in Uttarakhand have registered for return to their respective states. Bagauli said so far 212718 people stranded in different parts of the country have registered for return to the homes in Uttarakhand and till May 14, a total of 82834 people have returned to the state. He said that the state administration is in regular contact with different state governments and Railways for special trains for these migrants.
A special train ferrying migrants from Rajasthan would leave Jaipur on May 15 and arrive in Haridwar on May 16. Similar trains would take migrants from Hyderabad, Ahmadabad and Goa in next few days. Bagauli added that the migrants are also being transported from buses.
Saturday, 16 May 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Albuterol générique d’escompte – Prix Ventolin France June 5, 2020
- Lasix 40 mg Francais June 5, 2020
- Acheter Sildenafil Citrate En Ligne Forum – Réductions et la livraison gratuite appliquée – Pharmacie Cambrai June 5, 2020
- Diflucan achat * www.pioneeredge.in June 5, 2020
- Les moins chers des médicaments en ligne. Fasigyn France Pharmacie. Livraison gratuite June 5, 2020