THDC India Limited (THDCIL), the nodal agency for organising State level painting competition held the Uttarakhand State Level Painting Competition on Energy Conservation under National Campaign on Energy Conservation -2019 at Rishikesh on Thursday. For this competition, students were divided in two categories. In category – A 50 students of Classes IV, V and VI and in category-B 50 students of Classes VII, VIII and IX participated in the competition.
Vidhan Sabha speaker and Rishikesh MLA Prem Chand Agarwal was the chief guest of the ceremony and gave the prizes to the winners. Addressing the gathering, Agarwal appreciated the students for presenting their creative ideas through painting and advised them to work hard to achieve their respective goals. The winners in each category were rewarded with Rs 50,000 as first prize, Rs 30,000 as second prize and Rs 20,000 as third prize in addition to 10 consolation prizes of Rs 7,500 each respectively. THDCIL officials including GM AK Porwal, DGM AN Tripathy and AGM NK Prasad were also among those present on the occasion.
Friday, 15 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- How To Find Best 2019 No Deposit On the web November 15, 2019
- Cheap Generic Zenegra Pills | Online Pharmacies No Prescription November 15, 2019
- Cheapest Pharmacy For Professional Viagra November 15, 2019
- Motrin Brand Pills Buy November 15, 2019
- A new Guide on Easy methods to Execute Craps November 15, 2019