As citizens and various organisations expressed anger at the violent altercation between Chinese and Indian troops near the LAC in Ladakh leading to martyrdom of 20 Indian soldiers, the Shiv Sena burnt the Chinese flag in protest here on Wednesday.
Addressing the protesters, the party’s Uttarakhand chief Gaurav Kumar said that China has been consistently fueling tensions along the border. “Chinese soldiers are frequently attempting to intrude into Indian territory and instigating our soldiers to raise tensions in the region. The incident in Ladakh is a matter of concern especially for border states like Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and Arunachal Pradesh. The prime minister and Union minister for Home Affairs should not remain silent. The government of India should now teach a lesson to the Chinese,” he said.
Thursday, 18 June 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Achat Vibramycin . Livraison Rapide Worldwide July 11, 2020
- Prix Flagyl En Pharmacie | Pharmacie Vente En Ligne July 11, 2020
- Ventolin A Vendre En Ligne | Pharmacie Maisons-alfort July 11, 2020
- Dove Acquistare Priligy Nei Negozi – ottenere Dapoxetine online July 11, 2020
- Confronto Prezzi Imitrex. Sicuro E GARANTITO DI July 11, 2020