In the recent past, a man frustrated with the establishment delaying the issue of his Aadhaar card had made a threat call on the chief minister’s mobile phone. Now another case has come to light in which a man frustrated by official delays resorted to crime to vent his ire.
A portion of a coach in a passenger train had caught fire on Wednesday in Haridwar railway station. On Thursday, the superintendent of police (GRP) Manjunath TC stated that on checking the CCTV camera footage, GRP and RPF teams spotted a man who had climbed the coach and later disembarked from the portion which had caught fire. On Thursday, the personnel searched for the suspect and nabbed Tehri native Govind Singh in the coach of a train. Singh said that he used to wash utensils in a nearby hotel and that the hotel owner had cheated him out of Rs 20,000. He also said that he had applied for a driving license but it had not been made yet. He said that due to lack of a proper identification document, he is unable to withdraw Rs 45,000 he has deposited in a bank, which was causing him depression. Blades, strips of cloth and matches were recovered from the accused.
Friday, 29 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- vrai Glucovance | Prix Du Glucovance En France November 29, 2019
- Acheter Zetia Pharmacie En Ligne November 29, 2019
- Sildenafil Citrate Achat – Pharmacie En Ligne Haute Savoie November 29, 2019
- Zithromax 100 mg Generique France November 29, 2019
- Foggy morning forecast in the plains November 29, 2019