Saturday, 14 July 2018 | PNS | Haridwar–
After recently launching its outlets at Delhi, Haridwar and Jind, StayHappi Pharmacy is planning to have more such retail pharmacies in cities including Mumbai, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bihar, Bengaluru and Kolkata in a phased manner.
Managing director Dr Sujit Paul said, “After we launched our first StayHappi Pharmacy in Delhi, our next target region was the Northern region of the country. In North, we will launch more than 1,000 stores in states including Uttarakhand, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh. With this, we are not competing with major brands in the country, but with local and regional pharmacy chains.” The pharmacy offers all type of generic medicines ranging from Allopathic to Ayurvedic and surgical items to medical devices. The venture sells medicines, not under their ‘brand name’ but under their ‘molecule name’. This would be beneficial to the consumers as the medicines will be sold at affordable prices, and the quality will not be compromised with.
You might also like
- We respect judgement: Pritam Singh November 10, 2019
- Ayodhya Verdict: U’khand remains peaceful; police on high alert November 10, 2019
- U’khand celebrates its foundation day in style November 10, 2019
- State foundation day Magnificent parade held at Reserve Police Lines November 10, 2019
- Attempted attack on MLA, Congress holds protests November 10, 2019