SSP reverts three police personnel to lines for negligence in duty
Three police personnel from Premnagar police station have been reverted to the lines. They were found careless during the night checking on a picket by Dehradun Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Arun Mohan Joshi, who was there on a surprise inspection of night patrolling and checking on pickets and barricades. SSP had, earlier, issued orders that thorough checking has to be conducted at Jogiwala, Asharodi and Premnagar during late night. The personnel punished were supposed to be checking vehicles on the picket at Premnagar Chowk.
The personnel have been identified as sub-inspector Nitendra Sharma, constables Pradeep Kumar and Dilbar Singh.
SSP had further warned all police personnel to ensure alertness during duty hours. Strict actions will be taken against those found careless on duty. In order to make sure this sort of careless behaviour is not repeated, police stations in-charge have also been directed to ensure the same, otherwise they will also be held answerable.
Thursday, 14 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- 50:50 Sena’s post-poll artifice, asserts Shah November 14, 2019
- Cabinet meeting: Start-ups to reserve 50 % jobs to locals in U’khand November 14, 2019
- No stone crushers within 3 kms of rivers November 14, 2019
- Ensure max participation in Khel Mahakumbh: Minister November 14, 2019
- Lack of infrastructure fuels traffic congestion in Doon November 14, 2019