Months of being confined at home and the inability to go for a walk or hit the gym has led to stiffening of muscles and backache among many. Actor and fitness enthusiast Shilpa Shetty has a few simple yoga tips.
Recently, Shilpa shared a video on her Instagram where she can be seen performing Vyaghrasana, Marjariasana, and Utthana Vyaghrasana among other asanas that help enhance flexibility of the body.
“Our bodies are getting rusty without the same movement, agility, and exercise we were accustomed to; before this pandemic hit us. Daily travels have drastically reduced for a majority of us, leaving us with very little physical activity,” says she.
Tuesday, 14 July 2020 | PNS
You might also like
- Sara Ali Khan does yoga by swimming pool August 3, 2020
- Shah tests Covid +ve, hospitalized August 3, 2020
- Covid-19 Patient count surges to 7593 in U’khand August 3, 2020
- Sweets business picks up on weekend after months August 3, 2020
- Rakshabandhan: CM announces Rs 1,000 each for Anganwadi & Asha workers, free travel for women in UTC buses August 3, 2020