Hold a two hour long Dharna in support of their demands on Tuesday
In support of their various demands, the association of secretariat employees organised a protest on Tuesday. The members of the association sat on a Dharna at the secretariat to press for their demands. The president of the association, Deepak Joshi said that the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat had assured the association during the oath taking ceremony of the new executive body of the association on July 5, 2018 that all the issues would be addressed by holding talks. He said that it is unfortunate that despite the assurance, no heed to the demands of the association was paid.
The association wants that special allowance equal to 10 percent of the basic salary should be paid to the secretariat employees. It also wants that the condition for promotion from the post of additional secretary, secretariat cadre to the post of additional secretary special grade should be relaxed. The association demands non functional upgradation in the grade of Rs 5400 after a service of five years in posts of reviewing officer to remove stagnation in promotion. The employees also want that that the benefit of cashless health facility should also be restored.
Wednesday, 29 January 2020|PNS|Dehradun
You might also like
- Simple guidelines, Tricks and processes to Help You go longer in Bed February 4, 2020
- Come Posso Comprare Advair Diskus February 4, 2020
- Dove Posso Acquistare Tizanidine Generico. Farmacia Online Con Ricetta February 4, 2020
- Prodotti approvati dalla FDA Salute | Ordinare Le Pillole Di Celebrex Online February 4, 2020
- Top experts reach the base of gay male sex part choices February 4, 2020