Sealed Haryana border prevented UTC bus from bringing back natives- UTC MD
Taking cognisance of reports about an Uttarakhand Transport Corporation bus transporting about 50 natives of Uttarakhand back from Gujarat being dropped at the Haryana border, the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat directed the transport corporation managing director to examine the case.
After examining the case, the corporation managing director Ranbir Chauhan informed the CM that about 55 Uttarakhandis were being ferried by bus from Gujarat. However, the Haryana border was completely sealed due to the lockdown. The police there stopped the bus and refused to permit the transport of any passenger in the bus. A number of other buses were also stopped at the site.
The ticket inspector of the bus repeatedly requested the police to let the bus through but was warned that the bus would be seized by the police. The police did not allow any bus to move ahead with passengers. The passengers were made to disembark and the buses were dispatched, said Chauhan.
Tuesday, 31 March 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Atorvastatin Remboursement | Parapharmacie En Ligne Avis July 11, 2020
- real Zebeta à vendre | Zebeta En Pharmacie July 11, 2020
- Achat Vibramycin . Livraison Rapide Worldwide July 11, 2020
- Prix Flagyl En Pharmacie | Pharmacie Vente En Ligne July 11, 2020
- Ventolin A Vendre En Ligne | Pharmacie Maisons-alfort July 11, 2020