The Education Department has issued notices to various schools in Haridwar district for various alleged violations. The Mount Litera Zee school was served a notice after complaints were received from parents being pressurised to pay more than the tuition fees and purchase books outside the NCERT syllabus. Similarly, notices were also issued by the department to Bhimrao Ambedkar school in Khanpur and Seventh Day Adventist Senior Secondary School in Roorkee.
The chief education officer Anand Bhardwaj said that Mount Litera Zee school was inspected after complaints were received from parents. It was found that the parents of students were being pressurized to pay more than tuition fee and purchase books outside the NCERT syllabus. The school has been directed to reply by May 16.
On the other hand, the Seventh Day Adventist Senior Secondary School has been fined Rs one lakh for the school not being recognised under RTE Act (classes I to VIII) and the conduct of unauthorised classes. The chief education officer said that action will be taken to file a case if the penalty is not deposited.
Sunday, 03 May 2020 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Suspense on promotion of 16000 teachers cleared May 3, 2020
- UP residents transported back, 816 stranded Pauri residents sent home May 3, 2020
- Nearly 300 UP natives transported to home state May 3, 2020
- Two soldiers of U’khand martyred in J&K May 3, 2020
- compresse di Sildigra a buon mercato | Sildigra Genuino Online May 3, 2020