The Community Action through Motivation Programme (CAMP) which is operating the fleet of 108 ambulance service in Uttarakhand from May 2019 has claimed that the ambulance service has served more people in last one year than the corresponding period of the previous year.
The general manager (GM) projects of CAMP, Anil Sharma said that in the year, the 108 service served 117689 persons. He said that the 108 service catered 44863 calls related to pregnancy from May 2019 to April 2020 in comparison to 35420 in the previous year. The data showed that the service catered 117689 emergency calls during April 2019 to May 2020 as compared to 71922 in the corresponding period a year before. Sharma said that the response time of the ambulance service is showing a study improvement. In the period from February to April this year the response time of ambulances was 27.14 minutes in rural areas and 15.43 minutes in urban areas. This time was 32.30 minutes in rural areas and 25.29 minutes in urban areas during the period of May to July 2019. He said that the ambulance service with the untiring and dedicated support of its staff is determined to make more improvement in its services.
Tuesday, 05 May 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Total 82K +ve, India adds 3,932 new cases May 15, 2020
- Work from home to be a new normal! Govt drafts guidelines May 15, 2020
- Aid for migrants, vendors, kisan May 15, 2020
- Returning migrants push COVID-19 count higher in U’khand May 15, 2020
- Atmanirbhar Bharat measures to greatly benefit U’khand along with the nation: CM May 15, 2020