The Kumbh Mela officer Deepak Rawat visited the Mela control room here on Thursday to check preparations for the Kumbh Mela to be held in Haridwar during 2021. Checking the renovation work of the control room with other officials concerned, Rawat issued necessary instructions to the officials.He said that as part of the renovation works,electrical work is currently underway. He directed officials to ensure that work on the first floor and ground floor is completed by June 8 and June 10 respectively, after which civil works will be started.
Meanwhile, the additional Mela officer Lalit Narayan Mishra visited the Kanwad track and inspected it to sample the quality of the work done.
Superintending engineer (Kumbh Mela) and assistant engineer of Irrigation department were also among the officials present on the occasion.
Friday, 05 June 2020 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- CM announces Rs 1 lakh ex-gratia for dependents of Covid-19 fatalities June 5, 2020
- 68 new patients reported in U’khand, total rises to 1,153 June 5, 2020
- Teerth Purohits, stakeholders oppose plan to open Yatra June 5, 2020
- Increase Covid-19 testing capacity: Pritam Singh June 5, 2020
- Aerial survey of houses in 6,227 villages of U’khand June 5, 2020