Rash and drunken driving resulted in the death of 25-year old man while another man and a woman were injured. As per the injured woman, both the men accompanying her were intoxicated.
The deceased has been identified as Rohit, resident of RK Puram in New Delhi while the injured are Abdul resident of Singhal Mandi in Dehradun and the woman has been identified as 21-year old Riya Usha Kharola, a native of Uttarkashi.
According to the information provided by Rajpur Police, the injured were taken to a private hospital on Mussoorie Road, where the doctors declared Rohit dead. The eyewitnesses said that the car in which they were driving was over-speeding at about 3:30 AM when the accident happened. They were coming from Canal Road where the driver lost control of the car. The car first hit a tree and then the boundary wall of a house nearby. The impact of the collision was such that the car’s engine popped out and fell on another vehicle parked ahead. Kharola said that she was sitting in the back seat while both the men were on the front seats. The parents and guardians of the deceased and injured have been informed.
Tuesday, 26 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
Governor of Maha working under direction of union govt- Pritam Says situation in Maharashtra similar to that of Uttarakhand in 2016
- Who Will Write My Capstone Paper for Me Personally? November 26, 2019
- Rash & drunken driving kills one, injures two November 26, 2019
- 25-year old dies in road accident on Ballupur flyover November 26, 2019
- RI home robbery- two more accused brought to Doon November 26, 2019
- Pithoragarh By election Moderate voter turnout of 47.48 percent reported. Chandra Pant of BJP, Anju Lunthi of Congress and Manoj Kumar Bhatt of SP are in frayed. November 26, 2019