A private nursing home in Laksar area of Haridwar was sealed after various gaps were found in it by the Haridwar chief medical officer (CMO) Dr Saroj Naithani. According to sources, a woman and her baby had died during delivery here some days ago.
Reaching the nursing home along with a team of doctors, the CMO examined the operation theatre, ultrasound room, medical store, general ward and private rooms in the facility. Various flaws were found in the establishment including lack of facilities for carrying out a proper operation, absence of anaesthesialogist and paediatrician. Lack of hygiene, expired and even some prohibited medicines were found in the medicine store. Reprimanding the doctors working in the private hospital, the CMO also questioned how a hospital could be run in this manner.
Saturday, 04 January 2020|PNS|Haridwar
You might also like
- Far-Right Smear Merchants Try to Slime Pete Buttigieg with Bogus Intercourse Assault Claim January 4, 2020
- Problems of Intercourse developing – Atypical genitalia may be a hard experience for families January 4, 2020
- Wondering ways to get expecting fast? It isn’t exactly about scented candles and having busy. January 4, 2020
- Pvt Hospital sealed after CMO finds major flaws January 4, 2020
- IISWC, CIRC & NSCBES sign tripartite MoU January 4, 2020