The vice president of Uttarakhand Congress, Surya Kant Dhasmana has said that the state government and health department should provide correct information about the patients of COVID-19. He alleged that the state government department had provided wrong facts on the number of patients of dengue and deaths caused by the disease last year.
Dhasmana said that the COVID-19 has taken form of a worldwide pandemic so the government should provide exact data of the suspected patients and those infected by the disease to the people of the state.
Tuesday, 24 March 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
Rakshabandhan: CM announces Rs 1,000 each for Anganwadi & Asha workers, free travel for women in UTC buses
- Sara Ali Khan does yoga by swimming pool August 3, 2020
- Shah tests Covid +ve, hospitalized August 3, 2020
- Covid-19 Patient count surges to 7593 in U’khand August 3, 2020
- Sweets business picks up on weekend after months August 3, 2020
- Rakshabandhan: CM announces Rs 1,000 each for Anganwadi & Asha workers, free travel for women in UTC buses August 3, 2020