Protesters demand proper rates for mined materials
Those involved in the mining business have started an indefinite period sit-in at the Choi gate of Dabka river. The protesters aver that they are not getting paid adequately for the minor minerals. Due to the royalty in Nainital district being higher than in other districts, the crusher owners are not paying adequate price to those supplying the mined materials. Those in the mining business are facing a major income issue due to this situation.
The labourers from other states who work in the mining activities here are also facing a livelihood problem. Due to this, those in mining business stopped mining on Sunday and sat on an indefinite period protest at the Choi gate of Dabka river. The protesters have said that they will not undertake transport of mined minor minerals from this gate of Dabka till they get proper rates for the mined materials. If the authorities continue to ignore their demand, they will be forced to undertake a hunger strike unto death, warned the protesters.
Monday, 25 November 2019 | PNS | Haldwani
You might also like
- Propecia Canada A Vendre | Pharmacie Chartres November 25, 2019
- Ropinirole Europe – low cost Requip europe November 25, 2019
- Puis-je acheter de vrais Finpecia en ligne – Pharmacie Vitrolles November 25, 2019
- Pharmacie Tours | Viagra générique Canada | Livraison trackable November 25, 2019
- Acheter Cialis En Ligne Pharmacie | Meilleur prix et de haute qualité November 25, 2019