Appreciates selfless service by AWGP
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had a video conference with heads of more than a dozen spiritual and social organisations seeking their cooperation in the fight against the spread of COVID-19. During this interaction, the All World Gayatri Parivar (AWGP) head Dr Pranav Pandya reiterated his promise to cooperate in every possible way to fight COVID-19. Stating that Pandya himself was a physician, PM Modi asked him to inform the public in a scientific way about measures to avoid this disease.
Pandya informed that more than 5,000 Pragya Institutes of AWGP spread across the country are sending food packets for those in need apart from the contribution being made to PM and CM relief funds. Praising the selfless attitude of the AWGP, PM Modi described it as an inspiration for the entire society. It should be mentioned here that apart from Dr Pandya, Bhaiyyaji Joshi of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, Sri Sri Ravishankar of Art of Living, Swami Ramdev of Patanjali Yogpeeth, Jaggi Vasudeva and representative of Ramakrishna Mission among other such organisations were part of the video conference.
Tuesday, 31 March 2020 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Sara Ali Khan does yoga by swimming pool August 3, 2020
- Shah tests Covid +ve, hospitalized August 3, 2020
- Covid-19 Patient count surges to 7593 in U’khand August 3, 2020
- Sweets business picks up on weekend after months August 3, 2020
- Rakshabandhan: CM announces Rs 1,000 each for Anganwadi & Asha workers, free travel for women in UTC buses August 3, 2020