The third Bullseye open shooting championship is going to be organised by the Bullseye Shooting Academy in Dehradun. The competition will start from November 23and will go on till November 27. The event will be held in Graphic Era World school.
Addressing the media at the Press Club, the founder of the shooting academy, Arun Singh informed that the competition is also a trial selection for the 63rd national shooting competition which will be held in Bhopal from December 7 to January 4, 2020.
Uttarakhand’s Sports minister Arvind Pandey will be the chief guest at the conclusion of the shooting championship being held in Dehradun. The Sports minister will present the awards and certificates to winners and participants. Singh said that they will also request the sports minister to add shooting as a sport in Khel Mahakumbh.
Saturday, 23 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Open Shooting Championship to be held in Doon November 23, 2019
- Khalanga bravery walk to be held on Nov 24 November 23, 2019
- Two dead in two separate road accidents November 23, 2019
- Keen to explore: Katrina Kaif November 22, 2019
- Cinema can bring people together: Amitabh Bachchan November 22, 2019