An employee in a company in SIIDCUL is suspected to have died of electrocution while he was working on Thursday. His body might have come into contact with a hanging live wire at the manufacturing site of the company, police said, adding that autopsy would make things clear. The deceased has been identified as Preetam, 32, resident of Anneki village, Hetampur. He worked in Technica Labs and Pharma Company located at Plot No. 100, Sector 7 in SIIDCUL industrial area. He died on the spot. Speaking of the matter, the station officer SIIDCUL Kamal Mohan Bhandari said that other employees of the company took Preetam to Metro Hospital where he was declared brought dead. The bereaved relatives of the deceased along with some villagers staged a demonstration outside the company gate while keeping the body on the ground. They said that want of safety arrangements by the company against possible electrocution has led to the death of an employee.