No new patient of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) was detected by the state health department in Uttarakhand on Friday.
One patient of the disease were discharged from the Government Doon Medical College (GDMC) hospital on the day after he won the battle against the disease.The additional secretary, state health department, Yugal Kishore Pant said that reports of 408 suspected patients were received by the department on Friday till 6.00 pm and all them were found negative for the disease. He said that reports of 192 samples are still awaited by the department. The authorities have so far taken swab samples of 7042 suspected patients for COVID-19 test.
On Friday, samples of 226 suspected patients were taken and sent to the lab for test. After recovery of 37 patients and death of one patient Uttarakhand now has only 19 active cases of COVID-19.
Saturday, 02 May 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- 56087 May 2, 2020
- Forces to shower petals on corona warriors May 2, 2020
- Diluted lockdown till May 17 May 2, 2020
- COVID-19 positive woman dies at AIIMS Rishikesh May 2, 2020
- No new patient of COVID-19 on Friday May 2, 2020
- Students should utilise lockdown time by enrolling in online course: Mandarwal May 2, 2020