After a health inspector of the Municipal Corporation of Dehradun (MCD) was found to be Covid-19 positive on Wednesday last week, the test of about 10 employees who possibly came in contact with the patient was carried out. While talking to The Pioneer, the Dehradun mayor, Sunil Uniyal ‘Gama’ said on Sunday that there is no report of any new Covid-19 positive case in the municipal corporation so far since the health inspector was found positive for the disease. Moreover, the officials stated that the municipal commissioner, Vinay Shankar Pandey had directed all the 10 suspected contacts of the Covid positive health inspector to stay in home quarantine after their samples were taken for the test and even though no one has been tested positive till now, they will continue to remain in home quarantine for the next few days.
Monday, 10 August 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Apple to launch online store in India on Sept 23 September 19, 2020
- Don’t be misled by dalals’ advocates: PM to farmers September 19, 2020
- Farm Bills anger farmers, protest spreads September 19, 2020
- Limited numbers to be allowed in 2021 Kumbh Mela September 19, 2020
- Rawat completes 3.5 years in office September 19, 2020