U’khand has so far reported 60 cases of the disease.
No new patient of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) was detected by the state health department in Uttarakhand on Monday till 2 pm. The additional secretary, state health department, Yugal Kishore Pant said that reports of 148 suspected patients were received by the department on Monday till 2 pm and all them were found negative for the disease. He said that reports of 346 samples are still awaited by the department. The authorities have so far taken swab samples of 7134 suspected patients for COVID-19 test. On Monday, samples of 161 suspected patients were taken and sent to the lab for test.
In Uttarakhand 39 out of total 60 patients have won the battle against the disease so far and have been discharged from the hospitals. One positive patient has died but the authorities claim that Coronavirus was not the cause of her death. In the state, 65 percent of the patients have so far recovered from the disease. Out of the total samples sent for testing, only 0.84 percent has been found positive for COVID-19.
You might also like
- 9 Signs someone may be A intercourse Addict May 15, 2020
- ‘COVID-19 changed perspective about life’ May 15, 2020
- Total 82K +ve, India adds 3,932 new cases May 15, 2020
- Work from home to be a new normal! Govt drafts guidelines May 15, 2020
- Aid for migrants, vendors, kisan May 15, 2020