No new case of the COVID-19 was reported in the state by the health department of Uttarakhand on Monday. The state has so far reported seven positive cases of novel Coronavirus with two patients recovering from the disease. The director general (DG) of state health services, Dr Amita Upreti said the reports of 18 samples of the suspected patients of the disease were received on Monday and all of them were negative.
The department sent swab samples of 43 suspected patients for test of COVID-19 on the day. Eleven samples were collected from civil hospital, Roorkee, ten from Mela hospital in Haridwar and seven from district hospital in Rudraprayag. The DG informed that 5165 people in different parts of the state are in home and institutional quarantine. The department has so far taken swab samples of 459 suspected patients for COVID-19 test out of which reports of 45 samples are awaited.
Tuesday, 31 March 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- No community spread, lockdown fruitful March 31, 2020
- Bids on for ample Covid gear March 31, 2020
- IMA assures full support in fight against COVID-19 March 31, 2020
- Arrangements made in hospitals to treat COVID-19 patient March 31, 2020
- AIIMS Rishikesh starts COVID-19 test facility March 31, 2020