NIESBUD regional office gets permanent campus in Doon
The permanent regional office campus of the National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD) was inaugurated in Dehradun via video conferencing by the institute’s director general Rajesh Aggarwal.
An institution of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, NIESBUD regional office in Uttarakhand has been working since 2004-05 in the sphere of entrepreneurship development through training, consultation, and research.
Aggarwal said that the regional office in Dehradun has done good work in raising public awareness on the ministry’s aims, schemes, and training programmes. As a result, the pending proposal for a permanent campus was approved and the same allocated to NIESBUD in the National Skill Training Institute campus. The regional office will work more strongly with the state government in entrepreneurship and skill development to achieve the vision of progressive and skilled India.
NIESBUD regional head Poonam Sinha said that the regional office has been working for quite some time in coordination with the State and Central Governments. She exhorted the institute staff to work with more energy now. Read more posts…
You might also like
- Pilot back to recover lost ground August 12, 2020
- Eminent poet Rahat Indori dies during Covid cure August 12, 2020
- 411 fresh cases of Covid-19 reported in U’khand August 12, 2020
- Transfer personnel within a week from secretariat sections: CM August 12, 2020
- AIIMS Rishikesh now has helipad on campus August 12, 2020