The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD) organised a workshop at Maithan village in Gairsain under the Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) on Friday. Speaking as the chief guest, Khadi and Gramudhyog Commission assistant director BS Kandari informed the gathering about various schemes being operated by the government. He said that his department provides 35 per cent grant under PMEGP to unemployed youth for setting up small enterprises in mountainous areas. Bhuwaneshwari Mahila Ashram project manager GC Dimri also expressed his views at the workshop.
Saturday, 30 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Deepika arrives in Mumbai for NCB quizzing tomorrow September 25, 2020
- From Rail Roko to Bharat Bandh September 25, 2020
- Magnitude of Kumbh Mela will depend on Covid situation: DG (L&O) September 25, 2020
- Covid-19: 13 deaths, 684 new cases reported in U’khand September 25, 2020
- Modi govt the biggest well wisher of farmers: Rawat September 25, 2020