The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD) organised a workshop at Maithan village in Gairsain under the Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) on Friday. Speaking as the chief guest, Khadi and Gramudhyog Commission assistant director BS Kandari informed the gathering about various schemes being operated by the government. He said that his department provides 35 per cent grant under PMEGP to unemployed youth for setting up small enterprises in mountainous areas. Bhuwaneshwari Mahila Ashram project manager GC Dimri also expressed his views at the workshop.
Saturday, 30 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Security tightened for VP’s visit, police conduct full dress rehearsal November 30, 2019
- Naidu to pay homage to martyr in village today November 30, 2019
- Char Dham Shrine Board: Cong supports Teerth Purohits and stakeholders November 30, 2019
- Cong demands rollback of tax on commercial buildings November 30, 2019
- Collection of tax on commercial buildings to start in new wards November 30, 2019