Motorola G8 Plus with triple camera now in India
Refreshing its Moto G family, Lenovo-owned Motorola has launched its G8 Plus with stock Android experience in India for Rs 13,999.
According to the company, the handset comes with a quad-pixel camera system, and delivers four times low-light sensitivity for sharper photos and videos in any light.
The phone features a 48MP sensor with autofocus, a 16MP sensor and a 5MP camera. On the front is a 25MP selfie snapper with an f/2.2 aperture.
“With a camera designed for video, capture brighter videos in low-light with quad-pixel technology. Make sure the action stays smooth even in the bumpiest situations with enhanced video stabilisation,” said Motorola.
The phone is eqipped with a 6.3-inch ‘Max Vision’ Full HD+ display and stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
The company claimed that the 4,000mAh battery inside the phone offers 40 hours of life on a single charge.
With ‘TurboPower 2’ ultra-fast charging, users can fuel up 8 hours of power in nearly 15 minutes.
Pic Credit: @motorolaindia(twitter) News Credit: IANS
You might also like
- Sara Ali Khan does yoga by swimming pool August 3, 2020
- Shah tests Covid +ve, hospitalized August 3, 2020
- Covid-19 Patient count surges to 7593 in U’khand August 3, 2020
- Sweets business picks up on weekend after months August 3, 2020
- Rakshabandhan: CM announces Rs 1,000 each for Anganwadi & Asha workers, free travel for women in UTC buses August 3, 2020