Minster orders construction of helipads in Pauri district
Directs officers to put the proposals of helipads at Paubo, Thalisain and Srinagar before a committee headed by the district magistrate.
The state minister for cooperatives, dairy development, protocol and higher education, Dhan Singh Rawat has directed the civil aviation department to send the proposals for construction of helipads at Pabau, Thalisain and Srinagar in Pauri district without any further delay. He gave these directions while undertaking a meeting with the officials concerned at his office located in Vidhan Sabha on Sunday.
He said that the proposals of these helipads and joint inspection report of Public Works Department (PWD), revenue department and civil aviation department should be put before a committee headed by the district magistrate. The minister said that the officials should complete the constructions of the roads of PWD, National Highway Authority and Prahan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) in and around Srinagar and complete the works related to transfer of forest land on priority. He said that the PWD should present the detailed project report (DPR) of 55 km road in Srinagar and compete the process of tenders without delay. He said that the road construction, repair works and carpeting works in Srinagar should also be expedited. The additional secretary PMGSY, Udai Raj Singh, engineer in chief PWD, Hari Om Sharma, chief engineer PWD, Rajendra Goyal, executive engineer National Highways (NH), Om Prakash and DFO Garhwal N Rawat were present in the meeting.
Tuesday, 31 December 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Order Adalat Brand Online – Online Pharmacy Canadian – Worldwide Delivery (1-3 Days) December 31, 2019
- Where I Can Buy Zebeta Without Prescription – Coupons For Prescription Drugs December 31, 2019
- Generic Apcalis jelly where to Buy online – No Prescription Pharmacy December 31, 2019
- Viagra Soft 50 mg Generic Without Prescription | Discount On Reorders | www.pioneeredge.in December 31, 2019
- Greek Sex Workers Face Forced HIV Tests; Malawi Workers React December 31, 2019