Meteorological Centre warns of shallow fog in plains
The State Meteorological Centre has issued an alert stating that shallow fog is likely to occur in plains especially in Haridwar and Udham Singh Nagar districts of the state on Monday. The centre also stated that frost is also likely to occur in mountainous regions at few places in Uttarakhand during the morning hours.
Overall, mainly clear to partly cloudy sky is likely to be in Uttarakhand. Dry weather is likely to prevail in rest of the state. Shallow fog/mist is likely to occur in some parts of plains especially in Haridwar and Udham Singh Nagar districts in Uttarakhand.
In the provisional capital of Uttarakhand, the sky will be mainly clear to partly cloudy sky on Monday. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be 21 degree Celsius and five degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun on Monday.
Meanwhile on Sunday, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places in the state were 21.4 degree Celsius and 3.9 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 10 degree Celsius and 6.5 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 12.6 degree Celsius and one degree Celsius in Mukteshwar, 15.2 degree Celsius and 3.6 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Monday, 30 December 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Opp flexes muscles in Ranchi December 30, 2019
- Thousands march in support of CAA in Doon December 30, 2019
- Weekend rallies create traffic travails for citizens in Doon December 30, 2019
- Extra duties hamper routine policing in Dehradun- officials December 30, 2019
- Sheeshambada residents to go on a hunger strike from today December 30, 2019