Considering the state-wide lockdown in force to contain the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority (MDDA) vice chairman Ashish Kumar Srivastava has ordered the immediate suspension of the auto rejection system for all types of files submitted for approval on the authority’s website till further orders.
Issuing an office order regarding this, the MDDA secretary GC Gunawant informed that in the past the online system used to automatically reject any file in which the applicant had not resolved the technical fault within 10 days of being informed by the authority or if the fixed fees was not paid within a month of approval. Further, if any file has been rejected during March 2020 due to these reasons, the same can be submitted again as per the regulations after the situation returns to normal.
Tuesday, 31 March 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- States see rise in Covid after migrants return May 12, 2020
- Focus shifts to reviving economy May 12, 2020
- Mad rush to book train tickets crashes IRCTC website May 12, 2020
- No new COVID patient found in U’khand on Monday May 12, 2020
- Not a single poor person slept hungry in U’khand during lockdown: CM May 12, 2020