MCD plans to demolish unauthorised entry gates in colonies
The Municipal Corporation of Dehradun (MCD) is planning to demolish all the unauthorised gates installed at the entrances of various residential colonies and housing societies that come under the corporation’s purview. The Dehradun municipal commissioner Vinay Shankar Pandey stated on Thursday that several locals of Dehradun have installed gates at the entrances to their colonies to limit the entry of certain people without any consultation and permission of any authority. According to Pandey, MCD manages several important tasks like installation of street lights and maintaining sanitation in such colonies that come under the corporation and no resident can install any gate on corporation’s land without authorisation.
He informed that the corporation will prepare a plan within one week for the demolition of all unauthorised entry gates. However, those colonies which have permission from authorised bodies like Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority (MDDA) and Uttarakhand Housing and Urban Development Authority will not be disturbed by MCD, as informed by Pandey.
Friday, 12 June 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Il Miglior Suhagra In Vendita. Accettiamo BTC. www.pioneeredge.in July 5, 2020
- Comprare Losartan Online Senza Ricetta. Consegna gratuita July 5, 2020
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim generico durante la notte. Bactrim Senza Rx July 5, 2020
- Sildenafil Citrate Ordonnance July 5, 2020
- Acheter Nolvadex Canada. Doctor Consultations gratuites July 5, 2020