Taking cognisance of the repeated information about illegal mining materials passing from Maldevta area, Dehradun District Superintendent of Police (SSP) Arun Mohan Joshi has reverted the entire Maldevta post force back to the Lines.
According to the information provided by SSP office, the police personnel have been identified as post in-charge Inspector Devendra Singh Chauhan, Constable Surendra Khantwal, Constable Naresh Lekhpal, Constable Rakesh Dimri, Constable Manmohan Singh Aswal and Lady Constable Namita Rawat.
It is pertinent to mention here that after repeated accusation on police of being in-bed with the illegal mining mafia, police have taken strict measures to put a stop on such activities. Dehradun SSP has claimed that they have already taken effective actions against such activities and has appealed to the general public that if something like happens in their knowledge, then inform the police immediately through dial 112.
Saturday, 23 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Ayurveda students suspend stir November 23, 2019
- Maharaj inaugurates 2-day literature meet in Doon November 23, 2019
- Maldevta post force reverted to Lines November 23, 2019
- Three arrested by vigilance for taking bribe in RTO office November 23, 2019
- Khel Mahakumbh to be held from Dec 2 to 29 November 23, 2019