The Uttarakhand Congress would hold virtual rallies after the virtual conferences with the office bearers of district units are over. The Vice President of Uttarakhand Congress Surya Kant Dhasmana said on Tuesday that the party would organise virtual rallies at district and divisional levels soon. He said that at present a series of the virtual conferences of party leaders and office bearers is going on. Talking to the media persons at the Rajiv Bhawan here on Tuesday, Dhasmana who also is the convenor of the virtual conferences said that buoyed by the success of these conferences, the Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) president Pritam Singh has expressed his desire to hold virtual rallies. He said that the virtual conference with the workers of Udham Singh Nagar would be held on August 13 at 11 am. Udham Singh Nagar has three organisational districts in the Uttarakhand Congress. The In charge of Uttarakhand Congress Anugrah Narayan Singh, co in-charge Rajesh Dharmani, former chief minister (CM) and general secretary of All India Congress Committee (AICC) Harish Rawat, PCC President Pritam Singh, Leader of Opposition (LoP) in state assembly Indira Hridayesh, AICC secretary Qazi Nizamuddin, former PCC president Kishore Upadhyaya, former MP Mahendra Pal Singh, Tilak Raj Behed and other leaders would participate.
Wednesday, 12 August 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Moto E7 Plus with dual rear camera launched in India for Rs 9,499 September 24, 2020
- Bihar DGP quits, likely to take electoral plunge September 24, 2020
- Actor Poonam Pandey’s husband gets bail in assault case September 24, 2020
- Rohit stars in Mumbai Indians’ 49-run win over KKR September 24, 2020
- Rafale offset pact flouted: CAG September 24, 2020