The Kumbh Mela officer Deepak Rawat inspected railway station and site of proposed bus terminal at Laksar on Thursday. Rawat said that the Laksar railway station is a crucial site from where the devotees proceed in large numbers considering which the condition of station road should be improved. The work should be completed within six months, he said.
“Approximately eight crore people are expected to participate in the Kumbh Mela. Apart from Haridwar, railway stations in Laksar, Roorkee and nearby stations will also be equipped with modern facilities for the convenience of pilgrims,” said Rawat.
The Laksar MLA Sanjay Gupta, sub divisional magistrate PS Rana and other officials concerned were also present during the inspection.
Friday, 15 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Cheap Generic Zenegra Pills | Online Pharmacies No Prescription November 15, 2019
- Cheapest Pharmacy For Professional Viagra November 15, 2019
- Motrin Brand Pills Buy November 15, 2019
- A new Guide on Easy methods to Execute Craps November 15, 2019
- The Insider Secrets For Realtime Gaming Exposed November 15, 2019