King Carl Gustaf and queen Silvia of Sweden will be on a visit to Uttarakhand on December 5 and 6. The ambassador of Sweden to India, Klas Molin said this while meeting the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat at his residence here on Monday.
Molin informed Rawat that the king and queen of Sweden will view the Ganga in Rishikesh and also participate in the inauguration of a sewerage treatment plant at Jagjitpur in Haridwar. The royal couple is also slated to visit the Corbett national park. A delegation of 150 industrialists and representatives of various institutions will accompany the royals on their India visit. They will meet the Prime Minister and others in Delhi. Molin also discussed scope for investment in pharmaceutical, automobile, telecom and information technology sectors in Uttarakhand with the CM.
Rawat directed top officials of the state to discuss and make all necessary arrangements for the proposed state visit of the king and queen of Sweden.
Tuesday, 26 November 2019 | PNS | DEHRADUN
You might also like
Governor of Maha working under direction of union govt- Pritam Says situation in Maharashtra similar to that of Uttarakhand in 2016
- Pithoragarh By election Moderate voter turnout of 47.48 percent reported. Chandra Pant of BJP, Anju Lunthi of Congress and Manoj Kumar Bhatt of SP are in frayed. November 26, 2019
- Rx Online Pharmacy | Best Place To Buy Generic Coumadin | Cheapest Drugs Online November 26, 2019
- CM Trivendra meets Mahant Devendra Das November 26, 2019
- Polythene ban- MCD issues 19 challans, collects Rs 77,500 fine November 26, 2019
- Some problems can be solved only by Science- Guv November 26, 2019