Kamal Jewellers opened its new outlet at Vikasnagar on Sunday. The local MLA Munna Singh Chauhan was also among those who visited the shop after its inauguration.
Kamal Rastogi of Kamal Jewellers said that the aim of his enterprise has always been to provide good items and modern designs in jewellery to its customers.
Items of gold, diamons and silver will be available at this shop in modern designs for the customers. This outlet has been opened specially to meet the demands of the people in Pachwa Doon region. Both modern and traditional designs will be available here, he added.
Monday, 02 December 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Maha won’t allow flight till May 31 May 24, 2020
- Army Chief visits Leh to review LAC situation May 24, 2020
- Covid train raises patient count to 244 in U’khand May 24, 2020
- 1.50 lakh migrants back in Uttarakhand, more expected in coming days May 24, 2020
- War on Covid-19: Prepare work plan for every district: Health secretary May 24, 2020