Kailashanand to contribute Rs 11 lakh for Ram temple
Even as the Supreme Court verdict on the Ayodhya issue elicited approval from most, Kailashanand Brahmchari of Dakshin Kali Peeth in Haridwar has offered to contribute an amount of Rs 11 lakh for the construction of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya.
Thanking the apex court, he said that the verdict had provided the masses with a long awaited and historic verdict.
Construction of the temple at lord Ram’s birthplace will also help the nation grow and prosper along with its cultural heritage, he said.
Monday, 11 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- The reason why gambling establishments work with potato chips and never money within the poker table? November 11, 2019
- Return of maryada November 11, 2019
- (no title) November 11, 2019
- Guv invites Sena as BJP says no November 11, 2019
- gay dating sites November 11, 2019