It’s extremely easy to judge someone: Sunny Leone
Actress Sunny Leone says she gets judged by people for who they assume her to be.
“Something that I always get judged for is ‘who people think I am’. It is extremely easy to judge someone,” Sunny said in a statement.
In sync with her belief, the actress has joined Craftsvilla’s latest campaign #JudgeMeNot — which aims to break stereotypes and shackles of size, shape, color, and choices preferred by women.
“By joining this campaign, I wanted to tell everyone that unless you have walked in someone else’s shoes, you really can’t know the whole story. What helped me rise above judgment was concentrating on being myself and not hurting anyone with my actions. And most importantly knowing in my heart that I am a good human being,” she added.
Talking about the campaign, Monica Gupta, Co-founder, Craftsvilla, said: “Through our campaign, we attempt to empower women by not being harsh on themselves, but instead embrace their true self.” read more posts…
News Credit: IANS | Mumbai–
You might also like
- Dramatic twist in Maha political game November 23, 2019
- Cong, NCP OK Uddhav as CM November 23, 2019
- Winter session of U’khand assembly to start from Dec’4 November 23, 2019
- State combining natural beauty & adventure to boost tourism: CM November 23, 2019
- HC directs DM to inspect alleged encroachment along Ganga in Rishikesh November 23, 2019