Shreya Ghoshal‘s singing is always on point. But not many know that she’s also a composer.
Just before the Coronavirus lockdown in India in March, she had unveiled a single Nah woh main. “I was thinking of releasing it later but I was not sure how long the lockdown would go on. So I just released it on my YouTube channel. It’s co-composed by me and my brother.” she said.
She wants to use the lockdown days to create more content for her YouTube channel. “I am trying to work on some stuff. It takes a little while to crack a good song. I am not a born composer,” she added.
Monday, 04 May 2020 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Living with the virus May 8, 2020
- Bhopal redux! Vizag gassed, 11 die May 8, 2020
- 3,318 new cases, 61 deaths on Thursday May 8, 2020
- Petrol, diesel, liquor to cost more May 8, 2020
- No new COVID-19 patient for second consecutive day in U’khand May 8, 2020