Actor Huma Qureshi has promised her Army Of The Dead co-star Dave Bautista to get him to India to do a film and taught him some Bollywood moves on superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan’s song Chammak Challo.
“My brother used to try these deadly wrestling moves called chokeslams and Batista bombs on me. My co-star is a gentleman called Dave Bautista,” Huma said.
She added, “When Saqib (Saleem) got to know, he wanted me to ask Bautista about his finishing move — the Batista Bomb and I did. Dave also mentioned that he loves Indian films and he wants to do a Hindi film. I promised him we will get him to India to do a film. I have even showed him some dancing videos and made him practice some Bollywood moves.”
Tuesday, 31 December 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Only 4 on temple stage with PM August 4, 2020
- Covid-19 count touches 7800 in U’khand August 4, 2020
- About 3,900 people registered in HOPE portal for employment opportunities August 4, 2020
- 2000 Rakhis, masks sent to soldiers in Siachen August 4, 2020
- AIIMS Rishikesh sets up stroke treatment unit August 4, 2020