Friday, 13 July 2018 | PNS | Dehradun–
The State Meteorological Centre has forecast ‘heavy’ to ‘very heavy’ rainfall in Dehradun on Friday. The other districts which are going to experience the same weather are Pauri, Tehri, Chamoli, Nainital, Bageshwar, Champawat and Pithoragarh.
The overall weather for the State would remain generally cloudy. Light to moderate rain and thundershower are very likely to lash most of the places in the State on Friday, the Met office warned. According to the weather officers, things would be partly or generally cloudy in Dehradun with possibility of spells of rain and thundershowers in many areas of the city on Friday. The maximum and minimum temperatures for the city are likely to be 33degree Celsius and 23 degree Celsius respectively.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded on Thursday of different cities in the State was Dehradun 33.1 degree Celsius and 23.1 degree Celsius, Pantnagar 31.7 degree Celsius and 23.6 degree Celsius, Mukteshwar 21.6 degree Celsius and 15.8 degree Celsius and New Tehri 25.0 degree Celsius and 18.8 degree Celsius respectively.
You might also like
- AI crash probe on amid speculation August 9, 2020
- Not wearing mask in public- pay Rs 200 fine, receive four washable masks August 9, 2020
- CM presents Teelu Rauteli Award to 21 achievers August 9, 2020
- Highest single day spike of Covid-19 in U’khand August 9, 2020
- Salary deduction of MLAs August 9, 2020