Haridwar police bust a gang of people who were involved in making counterfeit currency notes. Two accused have been arrested in this connection on Wednesday. Counterfeit currency notes amounting to Rs 4700 and Rs 12,000 half printed notes, a laptop, printer and stationery have been recovered from the accused.
Speaking to this correspondent, the Laksar police station in-charge, Rajan Singh said, “During the interrogation, the accused revealed that they were making counterfeit currency notes in Peetpura village under jurisdiction of Laksar Tehsil. They were using these notes mainly at petrol pumps, vegetable vendors and cigarette and pan shops. The printing machine was installed in the house of Neetu in Peetpura village.”
The accused have been identified as Gopal Rajendra of Khanpur village and Netrapal from Tanda Mehtoli village.
Thursday, 26 September 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Sildenafil Citrate Discount Sales. Online From Canada November 17, 2019
- Tadalafil Best Online November 17, 2019
- Real Terbinafine For Sale – Free Airmail Or Courier Shipping November 17, 2019
- Ideas When your Elitist Adventure Could certainly Be Gamed as a result of Everyone November 17, 2019
- Overseas Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005: November 17, 2019