The Governor Baby Rani Maurya has decided to give her one month salary to PM Cares fund and has appealed to the citizens to contribute their bit by cooperating with the Central and State governments. On Monday she talked over phone and took information about the arrangements regarding testing and treatment of COVID-19 in three hospitals of the state on Monday. Talking directly to doctors, nurses and laboratory superintendents, she inquired about the health progress and well being of patients of COVID-19. Maurya said that the contribution of doctors, nurses and paramedical staff was very important in the present scenario.
The governor talked to Dr Anita Rawat of the laboratory of Government Sushila Tiwari Hospital, Haldwani, Rameshwari Negi, Assistant nursing superintendent of GDMC hospital and captain Dr Yugank Gupta of Military Hospital. She said that the government is taking every possible step to fight against COVID-19. Every member of the society should cooperate in this.
Tuesday, 31 March 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- No community spread, lockdown fruitful March 31, 2020
- Bids on for ample Covid gear March 31, 2020
- IMA assures full support in fight against COVID-19 March 31, 2020
- Arrangements made in hospitals to treat COVID-19 patient March 31, 2020
- AIIMS Rishikesh starts COVID-19 test facility March 31, 2020