China should not remain under false impression, Indian army can face anyone: CM
The governor Baby Rani Maurya and chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat have expressed grief at the martyrdom of Indian soldiers along the Line of Actual Control in Ladakh. In her condolence message, the governor said that each citizen of India is proud of its courageous soldiers. “The Indian army is known around the world for its courage and valour and each of its warriors is committed to protecting the unity of the nation,” she said while expressing her condolence to the bereaved families of the martyrs.
While paying tribute to the martyred soldiers, chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat said that China had once again indulged in treachery. “The Chinese attacked our soldiers amidst regulated peace talks. The manner in which our soldiers attained martyrdom while also giving a befitting reply to China should make the Chinese understand that our army can face anyone. Our soldiers were unarmed and had gone to talk when they were attacked stealthily though our soldiers replied with valour. We salute the courage and martyrdom of our soldiers,” said the chief minister.
Thursday, 18 June 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Il Miglior Suhagra In Vendita. Accettiamo BTC. www.pioneeredge.in July 5, 2020
- Comprare Losartan Online Senza Ricetta. Consegna gratuita July 5, 2020
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim generico durante la notte. Bactrim Senza Rx July 5, 2020
- Sildenafil Citrate Ordonnance July 5, 2020
- Acheter Nolvadex Canada. Doctor Consultations gratuites July 5, 2020