The three day long Gurukul Premier League 2019 concluded on Thursday afternoon with Buffalo Sabres team winning the finals.
The matches were played among 10 teams on the grounds of Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Faculty of Engineering and Technology. The qualifier one match was played between two winning teams -Buffalo Sabres and Rising Star. Buffalo Sabres won the toss and chose to bat first, scoring 125 runs while Rising star team were all out for 78 runs. Sumit Modan Lal of Buffalo Sabres was adjudged man of the match for hitting 10 boundaries and five sixes in 37 balls.
The organising secretary of the match Dharmendra Baliyan told this correspondent that scoring was done by Crickheroes app which had 25,000 views during the match.The dean of the faculty of Engineering and Technology, Pankaj Madan said that the match was getting popularity all over the region since the selection procedures and matches were played on the pattern of IPL. Industrialist and social worker Hariom Jindal took introduction of the players and motivated them to play with a sportsman spirit. He said winning was not important but participation itself meant that they had won the battle against hesitation and proved themselves to be winner.
Friday, 18 October 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- CM exhorts citizens to shun single-use plastic November 11, 2019
- 944 plus challans issued since implementation of MV Act 2019 November 11, 2019
- Company production crosses 25 million units at Haridwar facility November 11, 2019
- Alert across country, lens on social media November 10, 2019
- After Guv offer, BJP to take call on formation of Maha Govt today November 10, 2019