The state government has given its approval to appoint eight assistant professors in the Government Doon Medical College (GDMC).
In an order, the secretary, health and family welfare, Nitesh Jha directed the direct medical education to appoint Dr. Himanshu Agarwal and Dr. Ravleen Kaur Bakshi as assistant professor in Community Medicine, Dr Sindhu Chaudhary in Anatomy, Dr Jyotsna Agarwal as antenatal officer, Dr Nimisha Gupta as assistant professor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dr Sanjay Dobhal in Surgery, Dr S Sehgal in Anaesthesia and Dr A R Piyush in Blood Bank.
The interview for various posts of the assistant professors in the GDMC was conducted on October 10 this year. read more posts…
Saturday, 24 November 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-–
You might also like
- Nepal’s Deputy PM felicitated at Patanjali Yogpeeth November 23, 2019
- No end to learning: Shibani Kashyap November 23, 2019
- A player’s next goal November 23, 2019
- D/N pink fever pitch at Eden Gardens November 23, 2019
- Dramatic twist in Maha political game November 23, 2019