The state meteorological centre has forecast the possibility of moderate/dense fog in some parts of plains especially in Haridwar and Udham Singh Nagar districts of Uttarakhand during morning hours on Friday. The sky will remain partly cloudy in rest of the state. The forecast by the centre states that dry weather is likely to prevail in Uttarakhand today.
In Dehradun, the sky is likely to remain mainly to partly cloudy throughout the day. According to state meteorological centre, the maximum temperature in Dehradun might rise by two degrees and minimum temperature might fall by almost three degrees. The maximum and minimum temperatures in the state’s provisional capital are likely to be around 21 degree Celsius and 10 degree Celsius respectively on Friday.
Meanwhile, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places in Uttarakhand on Thursday were 18.4 degree Celsius and 13.3 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 23.4 degree Celsius and 13.8 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 7 degree Celsius and 6.2 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 6.4 degree Celsius and 4.6 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Friday, 29 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- vrai Glucovance | Prix Du Glucovance En France November 29, 2019
- Acheter Zetia Pharmacie En Ligne November 29, 2019
- Sildenafil Citrate Achat – Pharmacie En Ligne Haute Savoie November 29, 2019
- Zithromax 100 mg Generique France November 29, 2019
- Foggy morning forecast in the plains November 29, 2019